1.20pm. now.
so i have 10 more min to type this post before forcing myself off the comp to write an account of why i had so much money in an envelope.
sounds familier?
that's cos that's the english holiday homework.
-.-
i'm limiting my comp time from now onwards.
which means i'm quitting maple.
sigh.... i still feel the heartache you noe....
i just fell in love with maple so much....
it's hard to accept the fact that i would no longer be able to feel the joy of level-upping and the joy of increasing my powers and the joy of killing monsters!!!!
NONONO !
i mustn't think of it.
or not i may just give up the resolution to stay far far away from maple!
I MUST THINK OF THE PILE OF HOMEWORK UNFINISHED.
I MUST THINK OF THE PILE OF HOMEWORK UNFINISHED.
I MUST THINK OF THE PILE OF HOMEWORK UNFINISHED.
I MUST THINK OF THE PILE OF HOMEWORK UNFINISHED.
yeah! that's the way man!
jiayou !!!!!
going for a torturous track trng later.
wish me luck!
Archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>